As an industry leader, RHA regularly presents and publishes papers on industry-related topics and innovations in our industry. Below you have access to our past publications to learn about our services and how they are used to improve your projects and processes.
- Ann Jamison joins the RHA Team December 8, 2016
- August 11, 2016 – Renee Hoekstra, CVS presents “Performance-based Decision Making” August 19, 2016
- August 11, 2016 – On behalf of SAVE International August 19, 2016
- NDOT Advancing Best Practices in the Art of Partnering Conference -Reno-Sparks Convention Center, April 4th-7th, 2017 May 18, 2016
- Renee Hoekstra is now certified by DRBF July 22, 2015
RHA’s staff met me and my staff at the property and answered all of our questions. As well the outreach coordinator stayed in constant contact with us, informing us of any changes that are occurring, or just to see how we are doing.
Our Kingdom Hall is used so frequently (day and night) your help with the ingress and egress to our parking lot with minimal disruption has been greatly appreciated.
“Their professionalism and results have been very good for our District. RHA did an exceptional job. This is one of several Value Engineering jobs that RHA has done for the Omaha District.”
I have had the opportunity to use RHA for Partnering facilitation, and to compare them to a dozen or more other consultants. I found them to be dynamic and entertaining, and they kept the process moving effectively. RHA is at the top of my list for repeat business.
At the beginning of our meeting there were a couple of (participants) that appeared to only see things from their side of the fence, so I felt as if Partnering would not be accomplished. By the end of the meeting, you had sure turned the tables to a positive one, with the same goals and Partnering attitudes. You did one fine job throughout the presentation in getting through to the hard heads in the group. The presentation you put on was excellent, and I personally thank you for it.
On one of the many challenges we experienced, RHA went above and beyond to help develop and coordinate with the City of Phoenix staff, Metro and Kiewit last minute signage and detour paths.
RHA, the Kiewit Community Outreach Coordinator and her staff are extremely professional and reliable.
• American Public Works Association
• Associated General Contractors
• Society of American Military Engineers
• National Society of Professional Engineers
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• Arizona Quality Alliance
• American Consulting Engineers Council
• Arizona Airports Association
• Arizona Association of County Engineers
• SAVE International, “The Value Society”
• Construction Industry Institute
• Alliance for Construction Excellence
• U.S. Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution
Morris K. Udall Foundation
• Public Works Institute
RHA Conference Topics
· Partnering and Team Integration
· Negotiation and Solving our Differences
· Managing Project Risk to Reduce Change Orders
· Improving Value through Better Decision-making
· Improving Projects by Understanding Project